These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: McCormick UK, Industrial Group Europe - EMEA, Pegasus Way, Haddenham Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8LB
1. The Camp Coffee Club Baker of the Week is open to anyone based in the UK.
2. Entries will be accepted from 10am Monday GMT until 9am the following Friday.
3. Judging will occur between 9-11am every Friday, and then the winner will be announced by midday. Names of the winner along with an image of the winning bake will be posted on the Camp Coffee Club Facebook page and the Camp Coffee Twitter account.
4. To enter, entrants can post a picture of their bake along with a brief description on the Camp Coffee Club Facebook page. They can also tweet the Camp Coffee Twitter account, including a picture of their bake and a brief description.
5. Once the winner is announced, Camp Coffee Club will direct message the winner and must provide their UK address within 4 working days for delivery of their prize. Prizes will only be delivered to a UK address.
6. McCormick UK take no responsibility for prizes lost during transit.
7. There will be a baking themed prize each week which is to be decided by McCormick UK. No cash or alternatives are available in whole or in part to the stated prizes.
8. All submissions will be judged on their creativity, appearance and extra points will be rewarded if they include use of Camp Coffee. The decisions of the competition are final in relation to all promotional matters.
9. Camp Coffee Club reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner if the chosen winner does not provide an address within 4 days of notification.
10. The Promoter (McCormick UK) reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or to alter prizes and any other conditions in the case of exceptional circumstances but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
11. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.