These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: McCormick UK, Industrial Group Europe - EMEA, Pegasus Way, Haddenham Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8LB.
1. The Camp Coffee 'Countdown to Christmas' Prize Draws are open to residents in the UK aged 16 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agents or anyone connected with the administration of this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. There are ten prizes available. Each prize consists of one baking hamper with a retail value of £30. No cash or alternatives are available in whole or in part to the stated prizes.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entries are restricted to one per person, each day per social media platform. Followers may enter on both Facebook and Twitter.
5. The competition will run from 10am GMT Monday 18th December 2017 until 10pm GMT Friday 22nd December 2017. Each day during this period, a new recipe will be posted on Facebook and Twitter at 10am GMT. Entries will be accepted between 10am GMT and 10pm GMT each day. The winner will be announced by 10am GMT the next day, excluding the final competition on Friday 22nd December 2017 when the winner will be announced by midday on Saturday 23rd December 2017.
6. To enter, followers must tag a friend in the comments section of the recipe post on Facebook or by @ mention on Twitter in reply to the recipe post. Winners will be picked at random. There is no official entry form for this competition.
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
8. Once the winner is announced, Camp Coffee Club will direct message the winner and they must provide their UK address within 4 working days for delivery of their prize. Prizes will only be delivered to a UK address. Camp Coffee Club reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner if the chosen winner does not provide an address within 4 days of notification.
9. Names of the winners will be posted on the Camp Coffee Club Facebook page and the Camp Coffee Twitter account on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. For a full list of the prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked: Camp Coffee, Jellybean Creative Solutions Ltd. 4 Bridge Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8BZ.
10. McCormick will start delivering the prizes week commencing 1st January 2018. All prizes will be delivered to the winners by Wednesday 31st January 2018. McCormick UK takes no responsibility for prizes lost during transit.
11. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
14. The Promoter (McCormick UK) reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or to alter prizes and any other conditions in the case of exceptional circumstances but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.