These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: McCormick UK, Industrial Group Europe - EMEA, Pegasus Way, Haddenham Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8LB
1. The Camp Coffee Club KitchenAid competition is open to residents in the UK aged 16 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agents or anyone connected with the administration of this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. There is one prize available of a KitchenAid mixer. No cash or alternatives are available in whole or in part to the stated prizes.
3. Entries are restricted to one per person and can be accepted on either Facebook or Twitter.
4. To enter on Facebook, users must like and comment on the following post promoted by Camp Coffee on 10am on Monday 28th August: 'We're celebrating the return of The Great British Bake Off by giving away a fabulous KitchenAid mixer! To enter, simply like this post & tell us how much you'd like to win in the comments below.'
5. Entries are also accepted on Twitter, in the way of retweeting the following message promoted by Camp Coffee on 10am on Monday 28th August: 'To celebrate the return of @BritishBakeOff, we're giving away a KitchenAid mixer! Just follow, RT & tell us how much you want to win!' Users must also like the message & follow @CampCoffeeUK for their entry to be complete.
6. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Camp Coffee reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
7. The competition will run from 10am Monday 28th August 2017 until 5pm Sunday 3rd September 2017. The winner will be selected at random and announced on Monday 4th September 2017 at 10am.
8. Once the winner is announced, Camp Coffee Club will direct message the winner and they must provide their UK address within 4 working days for delivery of their prize. The prize will only be delivered to a UK address. Camp Coffee Club reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner if the chosen winner does not provide an address within 4 days of notification.
9. The winner's name will be posted on the Camp Coffee Club Facebook page and the Camp Coffee Twitter account after the winner has been selected. For the full list of the prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked: Camp Coffee, Jellybean Creative Solutions Ltd. 4 Bridge Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8BZ.
10. The prize will be delivered to the winners by Friday 15th September 2017. McCormick UK takes no responsibility for prizes lost during transit.
11. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
14. The Promoter (McCormick UK) reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or to alter prizes and any other conditions in the case of exceptional circumstances but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.