Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to deliver a smooth, efficient and personalised experience when on our website. This allows us to provide you with the information, services and features that are most likely to meet your needs.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Camp Coffee Club as explained below.
You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information. For example, when you contact us via the website. This information may include registration data (your address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data ("User Information").
Use of User Information.
We use your information, including your personal information and cookies, for the following purposes:
• To provide our website and services to you, to facilitate the features on our website, to communicate with you about your use of our website and services, to respond to your inquiries, to manage your account, to send you information that you have requested, and for other customer service purposes.
• For marketing and advertising purposes. For example, as permitted by applicable law and subject to verification and consent at time of sign up, we may occasionally contact you by e-mail, postal mail, or telephone to provide you with information about goods or services that might be of interest to you.
• To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customisation, and personalised help and instructions, and to otherwise personalise your experiences while using the site or our services.
• To better understand how users access and use our site and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our website and services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose.
Any information obtained will be held by Camp Coffee Club for 6 years
Disclosure of User Information.
We also may share your information in the following circumstances:
• Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. We also may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you.
• In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
• Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Accuracy and Security.
The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to Camp Coffee Club. Currently, you may review and request updates to your User Information retained by contacting Camp Coffee Club. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. Camp Coffee Club is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
Camp Coffee Club website may provide links to other third party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with Camp Coffee Club through a business partnership or otherwise, Camp Coffee Club is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact Camp Coffee Club via the Contact page.
This policy was last updated August 2019