Beetroot and Potato Salad with Chilli and Chicory Dressing
This colourful salad is easy to rustle up and great for a lighter option.
Cook Time: N/A
- 600g Charlotte potatoes - cooked and halved
- 200g cooked beetroot diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Schwartz Garlic Granules
- 1/2 tsp Schwartz Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp Camp Coffee
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 boiled eggs shelled and quartered
- 1 tbsp Schwartz Parsley
- 1. Combine the potatoes, beetroot and red onion in a bowl and reserve.
- 2. Put the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, Schwartz Garlic Granules, Schwartz Chilli Flakes, Camp Coffee and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk together until combined.
- 3. Pour the dressing over the potato and beetroot and garnish with the quartered eggs and Schwartz Parsley.