Camp Coffee and Chocolate Tiffin
Just 2 tbsp of Camp Coffee adds a great flavour to this no bake dessert.
Cook Time: 10 minutes (1 hour setting)
- 3 tbsp Camp Coffee
- 200g ginger biscuits
- 75g dried cranberries or any dried fruit of your choice
- 50g crystallised ginger, chopped
- 125g butter
- 700g milk or white chocolate, chopped - 200g reserved
- 1. Line a 20cm tin with baking paper. Crush the ginger biscuits by putting them in a bag and smashing them with a rolling pin, and then tip them into a bowl. Stir with cranberries and ginger.
- 2. Put the Camp Coffee, butter and 500g of the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Melt in a microwave – or by setting the bowl over a pan of simmering water – until you have a smooth mixture.
- 3. Pour the melted chocolate over the biscuit mix and stir until everything is coated.
- 4. Spoon the mixture into the lined tin and press down.
- 5. Melt the rest of the chocolate and spread it on top, then shake the tin to settle the surface. Leave to cool and set completely (put it in the fridge if you need to).
- 6. Lift the tiffin out of the tin and cut into squares to serve.