Camp Coffee and Walnut Truffles
Dark, rich, velvety truffles that are very easy to make.
Cook Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
- 75ml (5 tbsp) Camp Coffee
- 250g (9oz) dark chocolate
- 125ml (7 tbsp) double cream
- 100g (4oz) chopped walnuts
- 50g (2oz) chocolate strands or grated chocolate
- 1. Start by breaking the chocolate into small pieces. Heat the cream until almost boiling, then remove the cream from the heat and add the chocolate, stirring until the mixture is smooth and lump-free.
- 2. Stir in the Camp Coffee and walnuts, then chill until firm but not set.
- 3. Using wet hands, form small balls then roll in the chocolate strands.