Camp Coffee Cookie Shots
Perfect as an after-dinner treat for kids and adults alike, these cookie shots are sure to impress.
20 minutes (30 mins cooling)
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 tbsp Camp Coffee
- 100g unsalted butter
- 75g light brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 10g cocoa
- 175g plain flour
- 50g chocolate (70% cocoa)
- Milk or a drink of your choice to serve
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C/350˚F/Gas Mark 4.
- 2. Beat the butter and sugar together until they are light and fluffy.
- 3. Add the egg yolk and Camp Coffee. Beat for another minute, then gently fold in the cocoa and the flour until just combined.
- 4. Divide the mixture into 8 and place one piece inside of each of your Dariole moulds.
- 5. Using your fingers spread the cookie dough so it has an even covering of the inside of the mould.
- 6. Once they are all filled, place them in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- 7. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked. Allow to cool in the moulds.
- 8. Once cooled, tap them out of the moulds. Melt the chocolate and paint this on the inside of each cookie shot and wait for it to completely set in the fridge.
- 9. To serve, fill each shot with milk or a drink of your choice and enjoy!