Camp Coffee Marinade
A rich and sweet marinade, ideal for chicken wings, pork ribs or steak.
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 53ml (3 tbsp) Camp Coffee
- 200ml (7oz) water
- 1½ tbsp dark brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Schwartz Garlic Granules
- ½ tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Schwartz Ground Black Pepper
- 900g (2lbs) chicken wings or pork ribs or 450g (1lbs) beef sirloin steak
- 1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes or for best results, overnight in the refrigerator.
- 2. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 for the chicken wings or pork ribs or pre-heat the grill for the steaks.
- 3. Remove the chicken wings, pork or steak from the marinade, discarding the remaining marinade. Place the chicken wings or the pork ribs on a lined baking tray, and bake for 35-40 minutes until cooked through or place the steaks on a grill pan and grill for 2 minutes on each side until desired taste.