Camp Coffee Mug Cake
Get a quick sugar fix with this easy bake. It can be mixed up and cooked in just 2 minutes!
Cook Time: 90 seconds
- 2 tbsp Camp Coffee
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2½ tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp self-raising flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 scoop of ice-cream (optional)
- A handful of marshmallows (optional)
- Dash of cocoa powder (optional)
- 1. Check your mug can hold at least 350ml of liquid and is suitable to go in a microwave.
- 2. Place the butter in a large mug and melt in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- 3. Add the milk and egg, then whisk with a fork.
- 4. Add the Camp Coffee, flour, baking powder and caster sugar and whisk lightly again with a fork to incorporate the mixture together. Don’t over beat the batter; you are just looking to combine all the ingredients.
- 5. Cook in a microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- 6. Serving Suggestion: Top with a scoop of ice-cream, marshmallows or a sprinkle of cocoa powder or icing sugar.