Easy Coconut and Camp Coffee Ice Squares
Delightfully refreshing ice squares with a fabulous coffee taste.
Cook Time: 2-3 hours resting
- 1 tbsp Camp Coffee
- 200g condensed milk
- 225g icing sugar, sieved
- 200g desiccated coconut - 25g reserved
- 1. Mix together the condensed milk and icing sugar. Stir in 175g of the coconut (the mixture should be very stiff) and divide in half.
- 2. Flavour one half of the mixture with the Camp Coffee and keep mixing until you have an even colour, add the extra 25g of coconut to this so it’s as stiff as the white batch.
- 3. Double-line a small plastic tub with baking parchment or cling film. Place the coconut ice in the bottom, pressing it into the bottom of the tub. Form the coffee ice into a similar shape and press firmly together.
- 4. Leave to rest for 2-3 hours or until firm and cut into squares.
- 5. Note - Keep refrigerated in an airtight container and use within 3 weeks.