A deliciously refreshing drink, ready in a flash.
Cook Time: N/A
- 35ml (2 tbsp) Camp Coffee
- 350 ml (12oz) semi skimmed milk
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Squirty cream for topping
- Chocolate powder for dusting
- 1. Place the first two ingredients into a food blender. Make sure the lid is firmly secured. Then blend on high for about 30 seconds.
- 2. Place the ice cubes into a tall glass mug and pour the coffee over the ice cubes.
- 3. Squirt the cream over the top of the coffee, then dust with the chocolate powder if desired.
- 4. If desired, sweeten with sugar, sweetener or with coffee flavouring syrups in the blender. Then serve.