Great as a dessert, this is sure to go down a treat.
Cook Time: 130 minutes (includes 2 hours to set)
- 53ml (3tbsp) Camp Coffee
- 100g (4oz) butter, melted, plus a little extra for the tin
- 200g (7oz) chocolate digestive biscuits
- 50g (2oz) soft cheese
- 50g (2oz) icing sugar
- 200ml (7oz) double cream
- 25g (1oz) grated chocolate
- 1. Line the base and sides of a 20cm loose-bottomed tin with baking parchment.
- 2. Put the biscuits in a plastic food bag and crush to crumbs using a rolling pin, then mix thoroughly with the melted butter.
- 3. Tip into the prepared tin and press down firmly to create an even base. Chill while you prepare the filling.
- 4. Put the soft cheese, icing sugar and Camp Coffee in a bowl then beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Tip in the cream and continue beating until mixture is combined.
- 5. Tip the cream mixture onto the biscuit base, working from the edges inwards. Smooth the top of the cheesecake down with the back of a dessertspoon or spatula, sprinkle with the grated chocolate then leave to set in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- 6. Bring the cheesecake to room temperature about 30 minutes before serving.