New York Strip Steak with Spicy Coffee Rub
A fantastic twist to a firm family favourite.
10 minutes (1hr to marinade)
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp Schwartz Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Schwartz Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Schwartz Chilli Flakes
- 2 tsp Camp Coffee
- 2 tsp Schwartz Garlic Granules
- 2 tsp Schwartz Smoked Paprika
- 500g sirloin steak
- 1. Blend all the ingredients, apart from the steak, together in a bowl.
- 2. Rub the mix onto both sides of the steak and marinade for 2hrs.
- 3. Heat coals on a grill. When the coals are hot, move them to one side of the grill. Sear the steak for 4 minutes on each side over the coals.
- 4. Rest the steak for 5 minutes before serving.