These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: McCormick UK, Industrial Group Europe - EMEA, Pegasus Way, Haddenham, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8LB.
1. The Camp Coffee Royal Wedding competition is open to residents in the UK aged 16 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agents or anyone connected with the administration of this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. There are two prizes available - one for Facebook entries and one for Twitter entries. Each prize consists of one Afternoon Tea with Bubbles Smartbox by Buyagift, which can be redeemed at over 250 UK locations and is valid for 24 months for two people. No cash or alternatives are available in whole or in part to the stated prizes.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entries are restricted to one per person, per social media platform. Followers may enter on both Facebook and Twitter.
5. The competition will run from 9am GMT Wednesday 16th May 2018 until 12pm GMT Wednesday 23rd May 2018. The two winners will be announced on Twitter and Facebook by 4pm GMT on Thursday 24th May 2018.
6. To enter on Facebook, followers must share a picture of their homemade royal bake in the comments section of the competition posts on the Camp Coffee Club Facebook page. To enter on Twitter, followers must share a picture of their homemade royal bake in reply to @CampCoffeeUK competition tweets on Twitter. The two winners will be picked at random. There is no official entry form for this competition.
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
8. Once the winners are announced, Camp Coffee Club will direct message the winners and they must provide their UK address within 4 working days for delivery of their prize. Prizes will only be delivered to a UK address. Camp Coffee Club reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner if the chosen winner does not provide an address within 4 days of notification.
9. Names of the two winners will be posted on the Camp Coffee Club Facebook page and the Camp Coffee Twitter account on Thursday 24th May 2018. For a list of the prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked: Camp Coffee, Jellybean Creative Solutions Ltd., 4 Bridge Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8BZ.
10. Prizes will be delivered to the winners by Friday 29th June 2018. McCormick UK takes no responsibility for prizes lost during transit.
11. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Buyagift.
14. Camp Coffee is in no way associated with the Royal Family or the Royal Wedding.
15. The Promoter (McCormick UK) reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or to alter prizes and any other conditions in the case of exceptional circumstances but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.