Camp Coffee Club Baker Of The Week Prize Draws
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: R.H.Amar & Co. Ltd, Turnpike Way, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3TF
- The Camp Coffee 'Baker Of The Week' Prize Draws are open to residents in the UK aged 16 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agents or anyone connected with the administration of this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- There are three prizes available for each week. The prize is a baking hamper consisting of a commemorative Camp Coffee bottle, a standard bottle of Camp Coffee, a Camp Coffee apron and a recipe booklet. No cash or alternatives are available in whole or in part to the stated prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries are restricted to one per person, per social media platform. Followers may enter on both Facebook and Twitter.
- For every valid entry, £1 will be donated to Fareshare, at a total maximum of £500.
- The competition will run every week beginning from 11am GMT Tuesday 21st April 2020 for the duration of seven days, where the winner will be announced every Monday GMT 5pm. The competition will end GMT 12pm Monday 11th May 2020 where the final winner will be announced GMT 5pm Monday 11th May 2020.
- To enter on Facebook, followers must submit a photo of their themed bakes in the comments each week with the hashtag #BakerOfTheWeek and a brief description of the bake/drink. To enter on Twitter, reply to the competition post as above. The winner will be picked at random. There is no official entry form for this competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- Once the winner is announced, Camp Coffee Club will direct message the winner and they must provide their UK address for delivery of their prize and the name they would like printed on their personalised bottle of Camp Coffee. Prizes will only be delivered to a UK address. Camp Coffee Club reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner if the chosen winner does not provide an address or name within 7 days of notification.
- The name of the winner will be posted on the Camp Coffee Club Facebook page and the Camp Coffee Twitter account every Monday until 11th May 2020 at GMT 5pm.
- Due to enforced lockdown, all winners will receive their prizes once government restrictions have been lifted. R.H.Amar takes no responsibility for prizes lost during transit.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- The Promoter (R.H.Amar) reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or to alter prizes and any other conditions in the case of exceptional circumstances but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.