Quick and Easy Camp Coffee French Toast
Upgrade your brunch with this rich French Toast.
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp Camp Coffee
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 100ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 thick slices of bread, halved
- Butter, for greasing
- 25g chocolate grated (optional)
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream (optional)
- 1. Whisk together the Camp Coffee, sugar, milk and eggs until the mixture is well combined.
- 2. Place the mixture into a shallow dish. Add the bread into the egg mixture.
- 3. Leave the bread to soak in the egg mixture for 5 minutes on one side, then flip and soak for a further 5 minutes.
- 4. Preheat a large non-stick frying pan and grease lightly with butter.
- 5. When the frying pan is hot, fry the soaked bread in batches until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- 6. Serve with grated chocolate and ice-cream.